Oh my word Rachel, that is SO awesome! Yes, I AM jealous of you! You are having the best adventure... keep updating your blog because I love reading about it. You are hilarious and you write just as colloquial as you speak, it's like you're not even gone. I love it. HAVE FUN!!! Love you!!!
Madi
P.S. If you look at my blog, it's a let down. We just don't have anything to write about that anyone would care to read! Haha.
1 comment:
Oh my word Rachel, that is SO awesome! Yes, I AM jealous of you! You are having the best adventure... keep updating your blog because I love reading about it. You are hilarious and you write just as colloquial as you speak, it's like you're not even gone. I love it. HAVE FUN!!! Love you!!!
Madi
P.S. If you look at my blog, it's a let down. We just don't have anything to write about that anyone would care to read! Haha.
Post a Comment