So our little branch is the coolest branch out there! Amy was in charge of a summer activity or branch party and almost EVERYONE showed up, so spectacular! Even all the young single adults, those guys hardly ever came back in my home ward. Amy set up this darling carnival themed party in the lawn outside our charming little branch building, with face painting, football toss, fishing (that was my station I was in charge of), and tin can ball toss thing. Anyway, so cute! As the party was winding down the kids my age were engaging themselves in the most ferocious of water fights, and I was just standing there minding my own business when some Florentine man dumped a cup of water right on top my head. What?? and i couldn't yell at him cause he didn't understand me! But no worries, i was getting my revenge when Samuele (cute piano player) picked me up and they got me again! So I sided with the Italian girls and we plotted our revenge, and I must say the boys were a lot wetter than we were. Victory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One day your going to be doing that fishing station again and i'm going to pop out of the back! Its going to be a great day...
Post a Comment