Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Monday, July 21, 2008

One of my chores...

I spent all day doing laundry today. I did one load. Yes, you heard me correctly, ONE load. It takes one load of laundry 5 hours. haha. Yes, 2 hours in the washer and 3 in the dryer. What are these medieval times?? Here in Italy it seems to be the case. I guess its better than washing them by hand -- although that WOULD be faster.

Went on a jog the other day to "get in shape" for this race that's sneaking up on me faster than I would want. I was jogging, not running mind you, and I was out for a HALF HOUR, and I thought my life was at an end. Not really, but the humidity zaps everything out you, and I think I ran like 2 1/2 miles and my face was dripping sweat, literally! Drips of my sweat were falling to the floor, I could have collected all of it and filled a 2 liter bottle. But running in Italy will be running in ITALY, right??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went running! haha i'm impressed rae rae! What race are you running there? How long is it?

Rachel said...

the race is around 7 1/2 miles. holy crap, only race i've participated in, and the longest i've run in one time.