Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I got Tagged, and I thought I might as well respond to all these chain things...even on my blog. So...The 8's Italian Style

so! i wasn't going anywhere this week so i wouldn't have a post. (except Thanksgiving, but i will put that up next week.) So I thought i'd do this post this week, enjoy the lam-o answers. lamo jamo. haha

The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" questions
3. Leave a comment on the blogs you tagged...

Here it goes:

8 Favorite TV shows:
(disclaimer: i don't get that many tv shows here in Italy, so i'm stretching for some...)

1. The office
2. House
3. Law and Order
4. American Idol
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. The Oprah one...(you know the chartiy one...i think it was one last season but we're now just getting it here, hooray)
7. Uh...Yu Gi Oh (haha)
8. i can't think of another one, maybe The Cosby Show

8 Things I did yesterday ... in no particular order

1. Woke up at 11 am
2. Ate breakfast...honey nut cheerios and Golden Grahams (Kathy I've kept mixing)
3. Read my book, surprise surprise. Everyone read "The Book Theif"!!!
4. Took a shower
5. Spent time being jealous the U/BYU game was on at midnight that night and i couldn't stay up late...
6. Went to an olive oil festival in San Guiliano Terme
7. Cooked dinner for the kiddos, chicken, pasta, and salad
8. Talked to mommy and daddy

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving
2. San Marino
3. Rome with Ty and Steph
4. The two weeks with Lisa!!
5. Christmas
6. Ireland
7. Paige in the spring
8. Warm weather...

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Red Iguana
2. Cafe Rio
3. Blue Iguana
4. MolcaSalsa (Seeing a trend? Yes, Italy doesn't cook Mexican food)
5. Cliff's in Marina Di Pisa...oh their Rosso Sauce!!
6. Lettuce and Ladles...oh i miss
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. Kebab spot down on the streets of Pisa

8 Things of my wish list

1. Being home for Christmas day :(
2. A macbook
3. a new camera that has a lot of gadgets and stuff.
4. the cute coat in the windows of Lucca (a total of 850 euro)
5. I could have been there for the midnight showing of Twilight
6. I could dance
7. I could look good in yellow
8. I could learn Italiano

8 People I'm tagging:

well i thought if people read my blog and wanted to be "tagged" they can, but i'm not going to tag anyone. i don't think i even have 8 blog friends, but maybe.

Italy is cold this week. But now I get to wear all my cute winter clothes. I bought a wanna be Lucca coat at the market in Florence, significantly cheaper.

No comments: