So halloween does occur in Italy. Even some Italians dress up and eat candy. I usually find some kind of random and obscure costume that takes some real thought...like when I was 33rd South with Natalie as 39th. Yes Halloween has always been a fav of mine. This halloween I was to excited for the kids to even think of what I was going to be...so I decided an hour before we took the kids on base to trick or treat. I chose from one of Amy's past costumes, a princess. It was simple but it was fun.
So the base was fun. The kids got to walk around to the buildings and get HUGE amounts of candy, yay!! But the real fun started at the branch party at the church! It was fun! We ate yummy food, played super fun games, and walked through a haunted house some members and the missionaries set up...it was quite spooky.
4 comments:
How fun!! I love the costume! I am still so jelouse that you are in Italy!!! I am not sure it will hit me that you are actually there until Thanksgiving and Christmas when we go to family things and your not there! hmm that will be sad!
How fun! I am so glad that you go to do Halloween over there.
I was actually thinking about you on Halloween and wondering if you were doing anything fun. We had a kickin party at my house that you would have just LOVED! We miss you!
hey there stranger! Remember me? I work at the Delta Center and do stats at half time. Anyway, I ran into your sister the other day and she gave me your blog. Looks like you are having fun!!! Check out my blog some time. thehubbard.blogspot.com
Take care!!
Post a Comment