Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family + Italy + Me = Total Domination

So the time has arrived. Only three more weeks before I take my final journey back home. So sad!! The realization that I was going home so soon did not hit me until my family came and left!

Their time spent here in Italy went by super fast. I had a blast, and I am pretty sure they had fun too, they better have! Hanging out with me is awesome! Let alone hanging out in Italia.

I'm not going explain everything we did, because I would be repeating so many past posts, just look at those. Have fun looking at the pics.


The Arch of Titus in Roma

The Colosseum in Roma

The Shivers Crew in Pompeii's ancient fast food restaurant


Long dead Pompeii guy

Pompeii ancient shopping area

A gondola ride in Venice

The Birds of St. Marks (love that song...)


My family in Venice

Aaron and the Pigeon

Duomo in Milano

Lake Como

Lake Como

The Christopher Columbus Monument in Genoa (he was born here, but they didn't send him to America...)

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre

Firenze

Firenze

Firenze


Now my bros and sis left with my dos uncles and their wives and my cuz, but my parents stayed with me. We flew to Barcelona and looked around there for a couple of days.

Christopher Columbus Monument in Barcelona, Spain (the people who actually sent him to discover my homeland)

The Ramblas, a mile long pedestrian walkway

Arc de Triomphe (I've seen three now!)

The Arc de Triomphe

My future yacht.

Barcelona's outdoor park

Montserrat (a city on top of a mountain about an hour outside of Barcelona)

Montserrat

The awesome church that has never been finished. Started over 100's of years and has been added to throughout the ages.


Barcelona pier where we witnessed a seagull catch, drown, and eat a pigeon.
I'm not lying!! Just ask my dad.


The trip was fun! Thanks family for coming. I'll see y'all in 3 weeks.

No comments: