Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Moon Movie Set

AND... ACTION!

I got to tag along with a fellow Twilight fan on Monday to check out the filming that going on in Montepulciano. If one doesn't know about Twilight, ignore this post it will mean nothing to you. But if you do know who Edward Cullen is, and you LOVE him, then read on my friend. 

We just sat in the sun all day watching theses men setting up the movie set. In the 2nd book of Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight Saga" called "New Moon" Bella finds herself in the Piazza dei Piori in a Tuscan hilltop town, Volterra. For the movie they made the decision (because of Volterra's crappy clock tower and absence of a fountain) to film the Volterra scene in a similar looking town of Montepulciano equipped fully with an awesome clock tower and fountain. 



We sat only for a few minutes before a big crowd was enveloping a young man, which I ran and beheld it to be no other than Robert Pattinson, the stunning "Edward Cullen." He quickly walked down the street with a wave, but low and behold... my camera wasn't ready. Sorry :(



I did get lucky with another Vampire though. And by lucky I mean, I got a decent picture. :) His name is Charlie Bewley and he plays the notorious Demetri, solider of the Volturri. Awesome.  It was mostly so cool to see the set and some props. I'm excited to see the scene in the movie in November.







3 comments:

fallen_angel said...

SO JEALOUS! I think that you may need to marry the one guy that you got a picture of...pretty sure he is hot!

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsay Roscoe said...

You suck!! Ia m beyong jealous! Not only did you get to see "Edward" But you got to see it being filmed in Italy..DREAMY!!