EURO-DISNEY
Diseyland in Paris
Is Disneyland still the happiest place on Earth in France. I say, yes!! Especially with the cutest, most excited little kids running around with you, ahhh, they keep you young. (Something I thought only my grandma would say, but seriously, Disneyland was so much more fun with kids...I felt like I was 8 again.) EuroDisney was a fun, pretty much the same as CaliDisney, except the rides' names were in French. And Mickey Mouse only spoke la Francias. Oui oui!
Next, we spent some time roaming around the city hitting some things we missed in our previous travels to the City of Lights. We visited the Rodin Museum to do some thinking...
4 comments:
Oh I am sooo jelouse you got to go to disney land in Paris!! And you got to see the Moulin Rouge!! I love that movie!!
Haha! I love your pictures!!! Sounds like you had an awesome time!! Miss you... but can't wait to see you!!!!!!!
Disneyland Paris huh!!! That is freaking amazing. Was the Moulin Rouge all that you thought it would be? Seriously unfortunate that Ewan and Nicole were not there because the music is great in that movie. See you July.
Ahhh Rachel I'm so jealous! I know you hated Paris when you and Lisa went but it really is one of my favorite places in the whole world.
As for the Moulin Rouge...I think they didn't hire you because it's a topless bar. Remember the lack-thereof club? REPRESENT!
Post a Comment