Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Day, Paige Came to Visit

¡Hola Paige!
Last week I got a great gift. Paige Kasteler graced me with her presence. And we had a blast. We walked 100 miles around Italy. Marathon day in Rome, a l o n g stretch into Venice, and a nice relaxing, (slightly illegal) day in Cinque Terre.
Paige was really excited to come! She had a blast. I couldn't ever curb her enthusiasm.


After trekking through the old, beautiful country of Italia, we ventured over the Sea to España to test our knowledge in the language of the Spainards. We came, we conquered, and after four days, we left.



The Spanish city of Valencia, was BEAUTIFUL!! Their city long Park of orange trees, grass, and fountains really gave us a nice relaxing break from the world. Also, we were able to put on swim suits and lay on the beach, in March!! Yay. I was surely lacking the benefits of sun exposure. We both welcomed the sun with smiles.

Paige, I am so glad you came. We had a party over here in Europe. See you at home in 4 months.





















3 comments:

Carla said...

still jealous!!!
have sooooo much more fun!!

lindsay Roscoe said...

I am sure you are good and the earthquake wasn't to close but as soon as I saw that there was quake i thought of you and your family instantly. I hope you and the fam you are with are good!

Paige said...

yay i feel so famous to be on your blog! i'm sure the paparazzi will be tailing me now..