Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Internationals

International Night
Pisa Branch Members

I contributed to the American table...that Native American poster right by my head. That's mine. Because I'm part Native American. I really big part.

This is Emmanuel from Somalia. He is an inspiration to everyone he meets.


Isabel is from Nigeria. Her wonderful outfit is from her engagement.


After learning about each country; Nigeria, Somalia, American, Germany, France, Mexico, Zimbabwe, India, and Japan, we taught everyone line dancing and Carribbean dancing; which I was amazing at! Proven by my awesome snapshot above, swaying those hips.
It was amazing! Lots of fun, learning a bunch! Also, I got to try all their native food, and I liked most of it, especially the Mexican!

5 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

Thats Elder Bowen! he was one of logans comps and he LOVES him!

fallen_angel said...

You...Mexican? I don't believe it for ONE SECOND!

Carla said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day. What a fantastic experience you are having. You'll never forget these times in your life. (I am sooooo jeolous of you!!)

Keep up the blog so I can see everything you do (since I have to live through you.) Take LOTS of photos with Andrea!!

Caitlin said...

Love it! It looks like you are having a bueno time!

Anonymous said...

sweet!!!! Nice contribution my indian friend! You should have put a picture on there of us dressed in our indian clothes!! I wanna meet this guy from somalia when i come!! I miss your face lots lots lots!! Much love and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (soon)
love nat