Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Albero d'Olio

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun in the Snow, or not.


So, got a couple friends together and went snowboarding on some Italian mountain. It was fun. A nice sunny day. And lots of powder to crash on. My boarding skills, as many are aware, are legendary.
I am the best of the best.
Let's just say these guys didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they invited me along. I am so good I made them all leave me behind so I could snowboard all by myself and they could go off being bad at snowboarding and all that.
It was in all reality SO much fun. Abetone (the mountain/town) was beautiful. But I only got one picture. This is the post of the week, sorry slow news lately.
Oh yeah, I can't move. Snowboarding will do that.

3 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

legendary hahahaha oh rachel i love you!

and i want to know which books you read that i read!

Anonymous said...

Wow Rae! You look hard core in that picture! I bet you rocked the mountain!

Alisata said...

Rach! I have finally caught up on your blog, and signed up to leave comments! yay! The pics are awesome, and your stories are priceless! That pic of you in that huge hat made me pee, and reminded me of when i stole that ladies garden hat at the bees game, and took a picture. I told myself I was gonna be a hard core skier/snowboarder this season.. Psh yeah right!