Si! You have read correctly! Due to the numerous kinds of people you find within the U.S. military Camp Darby is very multicultural. Friday night we celebrated "Hispanic Night" and it sure was a fiesta!! Many countries were represented...Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela, Peru, and the list goes on and on. Each country was represented by a couple of signature dishes of which we all got to partake! Y-U-M-M-Y! Of course everyone knows how much I love me some Mexican food, and all Hispanic food follows suite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Rachel I am so glad that you blog!! I didnt know you had one until now! You are so fun and so cute! I bet it was cool to hear that there was going to be a Rome Temple while you were in Italy!!
Hey! Mom sent me your blog. Looks like you're having a blast! Cute guys!
it looks like you are having soo much fun it makes me so jelous!!!you are so dang cute!!!
I love it. Although, I'm wondering if calling all Central American and South American cultures "Hispanic" is politically correct? ;)
Just kidding. You know how I like to stir up controversy. But seriously, let's be PC here.
Love you and love your blog. It sounds like you are having a magical time, but I miss ya!
Keep blogging.
Post a Comment